The Punishment Position

The Punishment Position
The Punishment Position

Friday, 31 July 2026

Wearing the Pants - New Image

 


I’ve been trying to complete another chapter of Nurturing Talent but a number of personal issues have meant I can’t devote as much time as I’d like but I will get around to it soon.

In the meantime I’ve completed some new images one of which is posted below.


 I’ve often wondered is it as humiliating for a male to be dressed in women’s pants/blouses as it is if dressed in a skirt/dress? He is now wearing pants but not what anyone would describe as male attire, it could possibly draw even more attention to him as a sissy and he may regret not wearing a fashionable dress so as to blend in with the other girls.


 I’m sure he’ll be more careful what he wishes for next time.


Many thanks to Jennifer for inserting the text in a more readable format.

Take care

Carrie





No comments:

Post a Comment