St Jude's Alumni

St Jude's Alumni

Friday 5 February 2016

A Victorian Feminisation

The most recent illustrations I’ve posted have been based in the 40’s/50’s - a period I love -but lately I have been trying to put some pieces together set in the Victorian era. I know WNL was also situated in that time but the costumes/gowns were quite ordinary. If people are still interested in that story I’ll finish it, but I don’t want to put a lot of energy into something that does not appeal to readers. So let me know if it still interests you.

The Victorian/Edwardian holds a major fascination for several reasons the main one being the magnificent ladies fashions, metres and metres of luxurious fabrics fashioned into elaborate gowns which required restrictive corsetry and several layers of underwear including chemise, petticoats, pantaloons etc.

Can you just imagine what it would be like to be feminised in such an era?  Forced into a long tight corset and several silk petticoats before being coerced by a strict matronly figure into a taffeta or satin gown weighing several kilos? Compelled to parade in sweeping  gowns for the amusement of your tormentor’s friends.  For me that would be the pinnacle of forced feminisation. Oh dear, I feel a little light headed.

Recently I’ve watched a few TV (no pun intended) period dramas set in this wonderful era and this piqued my interest once more so I began creating some pieces and if there is sufficient interest I will post over the coming months.. The illustrations gave me the idea for a story which I’m also working on.

While I love the idea of forced femme in this time period I really don’t know if a Victorian themed scenario is erotic to many people, I haven’t seen too many of them with the exception of a magnificent story entitled Baroness Gloria- if anyone has read it I’d like to hear your comments.


Anyway I hope you like the illustration below and as usual any feedback or ideas for future posts would be welcome.

Carrie






3 comments:

  1. Dear Carrie,

    I am a huge fan of your work as a writer. Whether it is "Rose and Jack," "Among Women" and the last story, an excellent Saga ASP "A suitable position".
    These stories were published from you at "http://beastv.blogspot.de/". They usually include Amazon, Lulu .. released to offer them a wider audience.

    You mention the big story with the title "Baroness Gloria" by Rhonda Wagram.
    The story I like to read, but was of individual acts of "Bondage of Coco" not very enthusiastic. But she plays in the period favored by you "Victorian / Edwardian" era. I particularly liked the location of the action "Berlin", where I was born.

    I would appreciate it, continue to be allowed to read great stories from you in the future and must finally be sent two requests to you:
    A worthy conclusion to the epilogue ASP Chapter 13, which reveals an enormous potential 1 to write in the sense of your ideas. (29 crosses with more ASP Chapter 13!)

    2.Please the text of your other stories to write outside the images. It would be not only aesthetic, the text could also be for your readers, which can`t handle the English language well, understand. Unfortunately, an image with text can`t be translated by any of the translators (as Google, Babylon pp.).

    Warm greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Our German Friend- thank you for your kind comments . I have never read Bondage of Coco but I will try to locate it very soon. You are right in Baroness Gloria, Rhonda Wagram gives a very atmospheric description of Berlin in that particular era which I feel greatly enhances the story.

    Regarding your suggestions I will try to write a sequel/prequel to ASP, in fact I started a draft prequel with Rozamund as the central character – hence the two previous illustrations. I got distracted before Christmas and have not returned to it but hopefully will try to complete at least a few chapters in the coming months. This illustration ( A Victorian Feminisation),as well as others I’m working on, has given me some ideas for a story based in this period. Beginning stories is quite easy, however having the discipline to finish them is far more difficult – for me anyway, so it could be some time before I complete it.
    Your other suggestion? Mea culpa. I think I said previously I would try to do this but in my defence I have being composing pieces in this particular style for years and it is a difficult habit to break but I promise the next one will be as you suggest. Your suggestion does make sense as many of the visitors to this blog are from non- English speaking countries – last week there were over 50 visits from South Korea alone. Today- for example - there were visitors from Italy, Poland, France, Germany, Japan. Of course these could be English speakers living in these countries but perhaps this is not the case, so your point about the difficulty in translating from English is a very good one.

    I can only insert about 250 words into these illustrations but if I do it separately it will be more –a mini story I suppose. I don’t want to begin another serial as it would take too much time so perhaps any further illustrations/text could be “stand alone” pieces. I’ll see how each one progresses.

    Thank you again for your comments and feedback it was very helpful and also very encouraging. Thanks also to those who ticked the “more” box. I really appreciate it.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Carrie

    Bondage of Coco:

    Jean-Marie, the nephew of the widowed Aunt Margaret is transformed because of an inheritance with trickery in a girl (Gloria).
    Aunt Margaret panel through her friend Coco that makes marginally with a variety of bondage Jean-Marie.

    Here is an excerpt from the wonderful story "Baroness Gloria" by Rhonda Wagram:
    "Open your mouth, dear.
    He wanted to object, but one look at Aunt Margaret told him it would be extremely unwise and, reluctantly, he opened his mouth. In a moment, the oblong object was buried deeply in it, and the leather belt tightly fastened behind his neck. He was so securely gagged that he couldn't utter any sound. He tried to make some noise through his nose, screeching or humming or whatever. This was immediately squelched by Coco, who simply pinched his nose shut, thereby cutting off all air. He was afraid he would suffocate.
    »See how simple it is to shut off the noise?« she addressed him, »if you promise not to make any sounds, I'll let go. Nod your head if you promise.
    He nodded immediately as much as he could while she was still holding on to his nose, and she let it go.
    It is perfect. I would like to have all of this. But having the elbows strapped together like this for a prolonged period of time – isn't this too hard on the wearer? I think there should be another method to strap the arms behind the back just as a simple restraint. "


    Warm greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete