St Jude's Alumni

St Jude's Alumni

Monday 19 August 2019

An Hour In The Life - New story with illustration


I have quite a bit of the next chapter (25) of AVVE written and hope to finish it in the next week –ten days but I needed to take a break to re-charge the batteries and perhaps readers following our hero feel the same way. Aubrey’s journey seems to be going on for ever but thankfully readers still seem interested and as ever I’m very grateful.

 As a distraction I began composing the illustration below. I had nothing particular in mind when I started it and usually I would insert a caption but then like a lot of pictures/photos, (news, sport, general interest etc) I look at I began to wonder what is the story behind the picture.
What happened before or after? What are these people saying? How did this situation come about?
It would probably take a whole story to do this properly but I don’t have the time for that so I settled on the hour before the picture -hence the title (with apologies to Lennon/McCartney).
 Initially it was only meant to be a few hundred words but as usual it didn’t work out like that but it’s still not too long at about 1500 words.
If I had the time I’d rewrite parts of it but unfortunately I don’t so hopefully readers will enjoy it as it is.

Take care
Carrie







An Hour In The Life (Of A Sissy)

By
CarrieP

A
s he sat at his dressing table gazing into the mirror William tried to make sense of how everything in his world had been turned upside down and inside out. It had only been a week since he walked into Martha, his fiancée’s family home. A confident, charming and impeccably groomed young man sure of himself and his place in the world, he remembered dismissing Martha’s advice regarding her overbearing mother.

“Don’t you worry your pretty little head my dear.” he recalled saying to her as if she was a child  “I have never met a woman I could not handle, I really cannot foresee any problems with your mother I’m quite certain I will have her eating out of my hand in no time.”

That conversation seemed like a lifetime ago now.

The reflection in the mirror now bore no resemblance to that self-possessed young man. Staring back at him was a flawlessly made-up pretty face, a hint of blush accentuating the high cheekbones, a dusky eye shadow and mascara  emphasising large brown eyes, his already full lips enhanced by the application of a deep rose pink lipstick, hair brushed into a distinctly feminine style.

It took all his masculine will power to hold back the tears. Ruining his make-up with the salty tears of humiliation would result in a severe scolding followed by an equally severe spanking by Mummy- as he now had to address his future mother-in-law.

Crying was only permissible after he had his make-up removed and that would not be until later when Louise his maid would undress him and put him to bed for his afternoon nap.

His hand drifted to his shoulder where he was about to fidget with the wide strap of his tight and oppressive long-line brassiere and just as his fingers reached the heavy material he caught a glimpse in the mirror of Louise returning from the large walk-in closet. The hand dropped immediately. Interfering or indeed touching his bra, girdle or stockings without permission was considered a serious breach of Mummy’s rules regarding ladylike behaviour, particularly in front of the servants. And Louise would only love to witness another spanking so she could relay his utter humiliation to the rest of the all female domestic staff who were enjoying every minute of his shame at being transformed into a simpering and submissive sissy.

“I hope you were not playing with your brassiere straps Miss William.” she said mockingly.

“Oh no, Louise.” he answered meekly.

The words ‘Miss William’ bit into him harder than the straps of his tight and oppressive brassiere but he dare not show it.

“That’s a good girl.” she said in her usual patronising tone “You know you are supposed to ask permission and I’m sure you don’t want another demerit on your behaviour chart. You already have two from yesterday. The mistress would be so disappointed.”

Another demerit and he would find himself summoned to Mummy’s bedroom and after being lectured about his lack of decorum he would have to drape himself over her knee and suffer the consequences of his poor behaviour.

“Yes Louise.” he replied shivering at the prospect.

“Now would you like me to adjust your straps?” she asked looking at him in the mirror.

Even though it had been less than a week since he entered the house William had learnt very quickly that having a good relationship with your personal maid was very important if he was to avoid accumulating demerits.

“Oh yes please Louise.” he responded gratefully, he still had not got used to wearing a brassiere and he felt the shoulder straps and the back band were pinching his skin. “I’d be very grateful, it’s very tight.”

“Oh it’s not tight at all Miss William. Girls have to put up with these little discomforts  every day. But I’m sure you will soon become accustomed to it.” Louise said a little disdainfully but he could see that she was happy that he had asked her permission which gave him cause for relief, she continued

  “It’s just your breast forms are slightly out of place and you’re not used to the rigours of ladies foundation garments. As you know these are the mistress’s so they may not fit perfectly. When you have proper breasts and are fitted by the mistress’s corsetiere you will be grateful for such wonderful support. Now stand up I want to check the seams on your stocking are straight and properly fixed to your girdle.”

William had multiple humiliations to endure but wearing his future mother-in-law’s brassiere and girdle was by far the worst. They were a constant reminder of his subjugation.

“Ah… did you say…proper…”he began but Louise was already concentrating deeply on checking his stockings.

“Yes all secured properly.” she said as she retrieved a six layered bouffant petticoat with gold trim on the hems.

The sight of the huge garment distracted him from his enquiries.

“Oh please Louise do I have to wear that.” he pleaded as she fluffed out the voluminous material.

Miss William!” Louise snapped “Madam said you have to look your prettiest today as you are meeting her sisters. Now please behave and do as you are told otherwise I will be forced to issue you with a demerit?”
“Oh no please Louise.” he pleaded “Not that. It’s just that… it’s so…”he mumbled.

“Feminine.”Louise said helpfully and laughed “Yes of course it is. What did you expect? Madam wants to show her sisters what a wonderfully pretty young man her new son-in law is.”

William bit his lip, the shame of his situation coursing through his body.
“Now are you going to be a good girl or do I have to issue your demerit?” she said impatiently.

He nodded silently.

“Say it.” Louise snapped.

“I’ll be a good girl.” he sobbed.

“Remember now, no tears. You know how it ruins your make-up” Louise warned him gently, arranging the bulky petticoats carefully as she spread them out on the floor she then took his hands in hers.“It will only get you into more trouble. Now be a good girl and step into your petticoats and if there are no more tantrums I promise I won’t say anything to the mistress. You have made so much progress both she and Miss Martha are so proud of you. She would be so disappointed if she thought you were reverting to one of those ungrateful and belligerent males who fail to recognise the generosity and kindness of their future mother-in-law.”

She smiled at him encouragingly.

“You’re not one of those, are you?”she enquired as if talking to a five years old.

“No.” he replied and briefly thought of saying something, anything, if only to prove to himself that he still retained a modicum of self-respect but knew that even the merest hint of disagreement would be considered an act of rebellion. He had also learnt enough to know how it would be viewed by his future mother-in-law.

Perhaps I may be able to persuade Mummy when we’re alone to allow me to have my own clothes back he foolishly thought to himself Best let sleeping dogs lie. Now what did she say about proper breasts.

That’s a good girl.” Louise said “Now step into your petticoats.”

Once more he became befuddled as Louise bent down in front of him and he grimaced as Louise pulled the bulky garment up his legs and buttoned it into place. She stood back and admired her handiwork before returning to the bed to retrieve his dress and as she inspected the dress she called out to him.
“Fluff it out so you will get the full effect.”

Afraid to disobey and risk the dreaded third demerit he did as he was told, which appeared to please Louise greatly. It only took a few moments for Louise to place the dress over his head and zip him into it. She fussed around him fluffing out the extensive material of the petticoats and the multi layered silk and chiffon dress before leading him to the mirror.

“Yes very pretty.” she said “Madam will be so pleased. Now let me see you twirl.”

Again a voice in his head said ‘no’ but the thought of being draped over Mummy’s knee immediately overruled such a rash response.

“Don’t you just love that swishing sound? And they way your dress stands out?” Louise sighed. “It’s just so feminine. The ladies will dote on you I’m sure.”

William gave a weak smile and nodded.

“Now come along.” she said moving towards the door “Time to go.”

The silence in the long corridor leading to the stairs was punctured only by the rustling sound of his petticoats and as they arrived at the top of the stairs Louise held out her hand.

“Take my hand Miss. You’re not that used to heels.” she whispered “Now just like Madam taught you, one foot gracefully in front of the other.”

As they reached the bottom William could hear the distinct sound of high pitched female voices and his heart began racing. Louise led him to the door of the drawing room and began fussing again, removing a stray piece of thread, adjusting the dress and petticoats to her satisfaction, smoothing his hair.

He could feel his heart pounding in his chest as she bustled around him like a mother hen, the chatter from the room seemed to grow louder.

He looked towards the front door about ten metres away.

“I don’t think you would get very far in those heels.” Louise said casually as her eyes met his “The other servants would catch you before you reached the gate.”

His eyes fell to the floor.

“Now just be a good, well behaved sissy and don’t forget to curtsy when you are introduced to Madam’s sisters.”

Louise opened the door and he heard the noise slowly abate until there was silence and Louise announced.

“Miss William, Madam.”






13 comments:

  1. Excellent start! But so short. We visit here every day waiting for your latest piece, and they are so rare...more, please. More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be yet another classic from such an amazing writer. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been thinking non stop about this since you posted it! Love the idea of the sisters. He’s only a fiance. Perhaps the sisters will help train him for the wedding night. Cunnilingus and Queening, so he is trained to serve and submit to his bride in the way she wants sex. And perhaps a buttplug regime to prepare him for his loss of virginity by her. And of course chastity and occasional gloved milking in front of all the females to ensure acquiescence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Bonzodoug/Anon

    Thank you for your kind words and for taking the trouble to comment. It’s so good to know you enjoyed it.

    I can empathise with your frustration at the long intervals between posts I have often experienced something similar but as I have frequently said my time (like most of us I expect) is very limited and it’s getting increasingly difficult to juggle a busy life/family/work balance. I would love to spend more time writing but at the moment that’s just not possible.

    I count myself very lucky to have supportive and patient readers- I’m not sure I would have the same forbearance.

    With regard to this story, as I said in the intro I only wrote the story to take a break from AVVE and as you have seen there is practically no background other than a brief conversation with his fiancée as to how William came to find himself in such a situation.

    Writing this only took me a day or two, so there wasn’t much time or effort involved in thinking about where the plotline would go as it was only meant to be a one off. As I also mentioned, to explore the most unusual circumstances the poor boy has found himself in would require a lot more commitment and effort. Obviously his, future mother-in-law, new aunts, maids, other female characters would feature and as he is to be married he would have to be trained in the more physical aspects required of a female but it would be done in a gentle and subtle way.

    There are many possibilities but unfortunately at the moment I’m not in a position to take on such an undertaking. It would be very easy to start but time consuming to complete and I would never start something and leave readers in the lurch.

    Having said that if readers do like it I may well revisit it in more depth after I finish AVVE or perhaps if time permits I could do another stand alone piece between chapters.

    I had other projects in mind so I’ll have to consider it.

    Thank you both again for your support I greatly appreciate it.

    Carrie



    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely understand. Life gets in the way of important stuff! But you should be told just how great your stuff is. I think your more recent work has become a bit more sexualised, which I really like. Take your time, don’t stress, but don’t forget your readers yearning for your next treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like a blooming sunflower brightly shining in the morning sun. It's brevity recalls earlier contributions where William was introduced to his new FLR - the clothes, discipline and expected behavior. Pause and remember the scenes, the advice, the consequences of non-compliance, the assigned readings and handwritten analysis of what awaits. Yes, yes. Another gift from the pen of CarrieP gratefully received, read, and triggering past adventures in the new life of William. What entertaining thoughts are generated by the illustrations and the comments of other readers.
    Thank you, Carrie.

    Phil, Bklyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so lovely! Simply beautiful. Miss William is just so very helpless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alas, but poor Miss William is yet again over matched.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Phil and Priscilla for your very considerate and supportive comments I greatly appreciate them.

    Yes Priscilla I suppose William, as is usual, completely subjugated by his future mother-in-law who will shortly enlist her sisters in her nefarious scheme.

    And of course you are right Phil, the scene as depicted is just another snapshot in a continuing narrative in this unfortunate young man’s life at the hands of formidable and domineering older women.

    Is his current situation similar to entering the Black Hole that is forced feminisation? The entity consumes him and he is unable to escape. Or is he merely approaching the Event Horizon, dazed and disorientated by the proximity to such a powerful force of nature but where there is still a chance, however slim, to avoid being sucked in?

    Who knows?

    Thank you again for your generous words, I’m really glad you liked it.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Carrie,
    I like these short stories, which you wrote very exciting. Please, please a sequel.
    Thank you in advance
    Greetings from Germany.

    PS Hopefully a good decision regarding Brexit will be made for your home country.
    The EU was founded to prevent wars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. To Our German Friend

    Delighted to know you enjoyed that short story.

    I did not expect much of a reaction as I said previously writing a one off story doesn’t take up too much time so if I can get a lot of the next chapter of AVVE written reasonably quickly it may be possible to write a sequel or maybe even a prequel. We’ll see.
    Thank you also for your good wishes regarding Brexit. It is a very difficult and worrying time for everyone concerned (or at least it should be if you consider yourself a rational human being)

    I have always avoided making any mention of politics on the blog even though I am a very political animal.

    I am a passionate European and see myself as a European before being Irish, I have had many arguments (mainly with my wife over this). Europe (and Ireland) has seen what extreme nationalism/patriotism can do. As Samuel (not Boris) Johnson said,
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

    However I respect that people have different views from me so I think it best if I leave it at that.

    I’m on vacation with family in southern Spain at the moment and thought I would finish the latest chapter of AVVE but unfortunately so far the weather has prevented any progress.

    Hopefully I’ll get it done very shortly.

    Take care

    Carrie








    ReplyDelete
  12. Your stories are fun, actually often a rather wonderful secret retreat. I check in, hoping that the next chapter will be there, or sometimes, faut de mieux, enjoy re-reading a previous one. Please keep it up. Selfishly and anonymously yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. To, Selfishly (I doubt that you are) and Anon, I’m so glad you enjoy the material I write and I greatly appreciate you taking the trouble to comment. I don’t get too many so I very much value each and every one as it makes the effort I put into this blog seem worthwhile.

    I’ve often said if it wasn’t for readers’ comments and those who tick the ‘more box’ I would have given up a long time ago. It’s not an ego thing, it’s more that if the stuff I write is not interesting or enjoyable to people I could do better things with my time (as my wife keeps telling me).

    I have about 80% of another chapter of An Hour in the Life written (it’s much longer than the previous one) and if I can get sufficient time to finish it I hope to post it in the next week or so.

    Thank you again for your kind words and encouragement.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete