St Jude's Alumni

St Jude's Alumni

Monday 22 June 2015

WNL - Update

Thank you to the four readers who took the time and trouble to post their comments it really is very much appreciated. I know readers of Bea’s blog are probably sick of me saying things like that in response to comments but I believe that in life (and I suppose this blog is part of my online life) kindness, courtesy and consideration should always be acknowledged. I don’t believe in much but I do believe in good manners.

For the last few weeks I’ve been concentrating on finishing A Suitable Position for Bea’s blog and it has taken me longer than I thought but it’s almost finished and I will post it soon probably by Wed at the latest. Then I can concentrate on this blog and William’s New Life.

As I said I am very grateful to the readers who have commented and ticked the more box. This is important to me for a few reasons but mainly because it gives me great encouragement and inspires me to continue posting this material knowing people have similar tastes to my own. The lack of reaction was the main reason I lost interest in ASP, over the 12 episodes on average less than 5% were interested enough to tick the more box in the reaction section. At the moment on this blog it's about 20%. Readers positivity feeds into what I do so to repeat myself thanks again for all the positive comments.

Hopefully I’ll be able to post another part of WNL sometime next week.


Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dear

    I love the pictures and stories.
    Please more !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie, comment to ASP is not possible with http://beastv.blogspot.de/. I do not know why.
    Here is the review of Chapter 13:

    Hello Carrie
    A big thank you and congratulations for an absolutely entertaining, brilliant history ASP that has kept me since June 2014 thrilled.

    That was one of the best stories in this genre, which is to come even without frivolous or explicit sex and no profanity.

    A little eroticism coupled with intelligent humiliation as an arch from one chapter to the desired feminization which does not tear.

    That is the secret of our writer Carrie, who has certainly learned from our successful author Bea lot.
    Once again, a great story with wonderful details and development of the plot, according to your previously written wonderful romantic stories:
    "Rose and Jack": http://beastv.blogspot.de/2013_03_01_archive.html
    and "Amongst Women": http://beastv.blogspot.de/2013_11_01_archive.html

    Here, too, at this point a big thank you. In my mind I present you a big bunch of flowers, also representative of the other readers of this blog who will surely share my enthusiasm. So I hope it at least!

    Yes, now the saga with Chapter 13, "A Suitable Position" (ASP) is probably finished or not?

    However, your epilogue to conclude ASP Chapter 13 contains an enormous potential with a great entertainment value.

    As the ratio of the other aunts designed to their new friends of Madam Kirchen and Countess, also in relation to Robert?

    I just think for example at the two aunts of our Roberts / Daphne, which will surely be amazed at the great ruffled multi layered Petticoat curtseying serve at the sight of her clothed nephew "Robert" in the traditional black maid uniform with a big Peter Pan collar and heavy precious satin, her tea ,


    The purchased by his mistress beautiful clothes need to be duly carried out and the relationship with his mistress (Mommy!) Will certainly put the future on a new basis. and, and ................

    I would appreciate it if you could find a good solution here. Perhaps a sequel or new story about Roberts road to the feminization.
    But would completely end this story make no successful author, dear Carrie! Never! °

    Greetings from Germany
    and please excuse my bad english. My school English is already too long ago. Nevertheless, I dare here to issue a review. Better than no!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind comments, it is good to know that people are enjoying WNL I hope to post the next part shortly.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete