St Jude's Alumni

St Jude's Alumni

Monday 18 April 2016

Slight Delay with Latest AVVE Episode

Just a short note to readers who are following AVVE I’m about halfway through the next episode but finding it a little tricky to finish and had to rewrite parts of it so realistically it will be a few weeks before I can post it. However while I was having this difficulty I started another short story to try to kick start my brain and I’m close to finishing this – hopefully by the end of this week or maybe sooner. So hopefully that will make up for the delay.

Carrie

PS I'd done the new header picture above for the Jack and Pamela story but not sure if I posted it with that story at the time and was too lazy to look it up I'll look it up later and if that is the case I'll post another one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment