St Jude's Alumni

St Jude's Alumni

Saturday 3 March 2018

Life with Mummy - A Captioned Mini Story


I’m getting close to completing the text of AVVE Chapter 16 but unsure when I will have it finished and as yet I have not even started on an illustration so it could be a few weeks before I’m in a position to post. 

Readers have been very supportive of the story so far, which really does amaze me as it’s been going on for so long and I honestly thought people would get bored with it. It really is good to know people enjoy it and I am very grateful for such support. I just wish I could produce a chapter every month but unfortunately I can’t.

Anyway, I got a mail from a reader a while back asking me about a Flickr page I had until Flickr closed it. I had posted quite a few original pieces as well as stills from old movies which I captioned (I assumed rightly or wrongly  are out of copyright).The period is the 40’s which is an era I adore , the outfits, foundations, hair, - just everything.

This story is from a time when I had just begun writing so the text may be a bit clunky in places and there also may be a few grammatical errors/typos. Now, I would never place the text inside the picture but at the time it was the only way I knew and unfortunately I don’t have time to re-do them.  
This is a mini story so there are only 12-14 pictures but at the moment I can only locate 6 I’ll post the remainder when I find them.

I entitled it Life with Mummy, hopefully you will enjoy it.

Carrie















4 comments:

  1. Carrie darling! This is so very lovely! You do this so well, too. Mummy-in-Law, daughter, and very assertive female servant, stepping up to emasculate, the weak, sissy hubby. Poor boy... or girl, I should say. Getting used to those lovely but pendulous breasts. Being spanked and plugged by the very stimulated domestic. Crying, simpering and sobbing. So pitiable. I love this. Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh no," he thought, I have to sit with that terrible plug in me."

    What this reader imagines in the missing final line in the last picture.

    A delightful addition to the earlier part of this serial. Thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Goodness me, I had not thought about that? Sitting on her bum with that horrid plug inserted with? Gracious. I do feel for the girl. Though, if she had asserted herself more with the aggressive servant girl, we wouldn't have to pity her now. Would we?

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your comment Pricilla I’m really glad you liked it. This format may not be for everyone.

    I suppose mother –in- laws are a favourite source when it comes to feminising a male, there is something about their overbearing presence that never fails to create a spark. Hopefully you will enjoy the next batch also. I’ve often wondered what- as you elegantly describe as - pendulous breasts feel like. Ah well….


    Thank you also to the Anon commenter, it’s good to know you enjoyed it.

    That is the beauty of these pics, it brings out the imagination in everyone. If I was to write it again I would do it slightly differently (I’d be more careful of the typos for a start).
    I choose these shots purely because of the alarmed/anxious expression on our hero’s face, for me it portrays exactly how I think I would look in the same situation. My own take on the last pic is I imagine William is traumatised by being in such a exclusively feminine setting dressed as he is and perhaps has probably forgotten about the plug as he is more preoccupied about what is to come.

    I’m sure every reader views these pictures differently and it really is interesting to hear people‘s views.

    Thank you both again for your comments/observations it was so interesting to get them.

    Take care
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete