St Jude's Alumni

St Jude's Alumni

Tuesday 1 January 2019

A Very Victorian Education Chapter 20 plus Illustration


It thought I would have had the latest chapter finished before Christmas but it took longer than expected. No news there.

My usual thanks to all who commented and to those readers who have ticked the ‘more box’ I greatly appreciate your continuing support for the story.

This chapter may not be what readers were expecting but hopefully you may find it enjoyable nonetheless. I’ve put the illustration towards the end of the piece.

January is already shaping up to be difficult for me and although I have started the next chapter I doubt if I will be able to finish it before the middle of Feb but who knows if I get a few breaks it could be sooner.

Take care for the new year and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Carrie




A Very Victorian Education

By


CarrieP

Chapter 20

The Countess

Countess Magdalena von Uttendorf felt in such good spirits and quite exhilarated  that she decided to walk the short distance home rather than take a hansom cab, after all it was not every day that one made the acquaintance of another lady  with such similar views to own with regard to managing the horrible beast  that was the male sex.
The heavy taffeta skirts of her fashionable gown overlaying her four silk and satin petticoats rustled in that uniquely, feminine fashion as she glided through the gates of the nearby park. It was relatively quiet in the late afternoon sunshine and she encountered only a handful of ladies who like herself were elegantly dressed and coiffured. Her mind drifted back to the encounter with Lady Charlotte de Winter to whom she had been introduced by her corsetiere Madam Monique while both ladies were visiting her establishment.
What a delightful woman. The Countess said to herself as she raised her pale blue parasol to shield her face from the sun’s rays. Her insights into the upbringing of young people, both male and female were most instructive, and certainly chime with my own views on this subject. How refreshing and indeed comforting to know that there is yet another lady who shares my belief that the youth of today are in need of a firm hand to guide them and this is especially true for young males. I am sure most ladies, particularly of our class, are fearful that many of our male children are on the road to perdition. Lady Charlotte appears to be keenly aware of the moral hazards that face our young people and is taking steps to ensure her ward will not succumb to the temptations that this modern world is thrusting upon them.
From what Lady Charlotte has told me her ward, now what was her name again? Ah yes!… Aubrey, the child has certainly benefited greatly from her tutelage. This charming young thing is a little timid perhaps but that is only to be expected being under the authority of such a formidable person as Lady Charlotte. Quite attractive too but in a most unorthodox way, feminine but not what one would describe as classically so. Wonderful cheekbones , full lips, and an elegantly feminine  neck, an exquisite figure, no doubt a result of Lady Charlotte’s insistence on proper corsetry… yet there is something I can’t quite put my finger on. A vague sense of… of…something…not exactly masculinity per se. No! masculinity implies something  muscular, resolute, re-blooded this delightful creature portrays a more diluted sense of maleness. Almost like an effeminate boyishness. This is exactly the type of demeanour I would wish for my own dear boy  Wouldn’t it be wonderful if the teachers and pupils of St. Jude’s Finishing School for Young Ladies could transform my errant son into a more pliable and dutiful child.
Of course I blame myself after his ghastly father died I should have educated him at home  for much longer than I did, his Nanny and Governess were doing a splendid job in forming his character and curbing the worst excesses of male behaviour. Social norms dictated that he be sent to boarding school once he reached a certain age,  two years is not a long time but it was enough for him to pick up some very bad habits and also acquire an abhorrent and obnoxious masculine persona. When I announced my plans to visit England at the beginning of his school’s break he insisted he accompany me, as the only male in my household it was his duty to protect me. Such male arrogance! This was a ruse of course, he knew if he returned to our estate in Prussia his Nanny and Governess would have unfettered access to him, they would quickly bring him under control and his freedom would immediately disappear.
And so it came to pass.
Within a day or two of our arrival he was back to his old ways and acting in a typically pompous and domineering fashion. I desperately hoped he would come to his senses and I did give him time to change his ways but he was far too immature and insolent to take advice from a female even his own mother, little did he know I had anticipated this behaviour and had made arrangements not only for his enrolment in St Jude’s but also for his Nanny and Governess to join me until I could deliver him to his new educational establishment. I will never forget the moment they made their entrance.
It was several weeks ago,  I was entertaining some lady friends in the blue drawing room and as the sole male in the room he was acting as pretentiously and patronisingly as males do, my friends had similar problems with their own sons and so were very empathetic. However I had not told them of my solution. During one of his annoying and particularly bombastic monologues I rang the servants’ bell and in moments the double door of the drawing room opened to reveal his Nanny and Governess. I wish I could adequately describe the look on his face. I can still hear his Nanny’s voice ringing in my ears as she called out to him in a quiet but immensely authoritative voice
“Karl-Maria! It is time for your bath.”
“But…”he began but could go no further as his Governess interrupted immediately her voice carrying across the room like a fusillade from the rifles of a battalion of Prussian Grenadiers .
“Now young man. And afterwards I wish to see if your needlework has improved.”
His face turned crimson and he visibly wobbled and if he thought about protesting, which I doubt, the look on both women’s faces quickly dissuaded him of that particular notion and as he ignominiously shuffled towards the door his Nanny’s voice rang out once more.
“Don’t slouch young man, shoulders back and head high.”
As he obediently obeyed I observed the look on my friends faces, a mixture of amazement and envy. He was still six feet from the door when the chorus of giggles began and by the time he finally reached his two imposing overseers the room was full of laughter. Naturally the questions I had to answer from the ladies took up most of the afternoon but I’m glad to say was helpful to all of them.
Her thoughts were interrupted when turning a corner  a  young girl of nine or ten dressed in the a knee length pale pink satin dress over several layers of starched taffeta white and pink petticoats collided with her at speed and promptly fell over.
Master William!”  a voice called out “I told you not to run, now you have startled this lady. I am so sorry Madam.”
The Countess looked at the young woman in charge of the child, a pretty thing not yet twenty and wearing a nursemaid’s uniform.
“Quite all right young lady.” the Countess replied graciously as she straightened her skirts “No harm done.”
“I’m so sorry Madam.” the nursemaid blurted, still a little out of breath “Master William broke away from me trying to get home.”
She bent down and firmly took hold of her charge.
“Oh Master William,” she spoke to the child “I’m afraid Nanny Conway will insist you’re put back into reins for future walks.”
Master William?” the Countess enquired open mouthed as the poor boy went beetroot red ”You mean this is a…”
“Yes Madam.” the nursemaid answered “My mistress believes boys benefit greatly from being dressed as girls until they reach their twelfth birthday. Unfortunately for Master William he has been a little belligerent lately so that may now be extended until his thirteenth.”
“No…please… please… Lily.” he began blubbering “I’ll be a good girl from now on. Please don’t tell Nanny or Mama.”
“And you’ll wear your pretty new velvet dress for the girls when they come to visit tomorrow afternoon?”
“Oh yes Lily.” he gushed “the lilac one with the pretty lace collar. Please don’t tell them.”
“I’ll think about it.” the nursemaid said and looked conspiratorially at the Countess before returning her gaze to the unfortunate youth “But if you don’t and begin to misbehave this lady will let your Mama know.”
“You will be a good girl won’t you William?” the Countess acknowledged the nursemaid’s subterfuge. “Some extra petticoats and a nice large bow in your hair would make you feel really pretty, would it?”
The nursemaid looked at the whimpering boy.
“Oh yes Madam.” he quickly replied fearful of the alternative.
“He will be the prettiest one in the room.” Lily said proudly “Wont’ you Master William.?”
“Oh Yes Lily.” he answered enthusiastically but the apprehension in his face was only too clear.
“Thank you so much Madam.” Lily said bobbing a curtsy and whispered to the Countess “The Mistress will be so grateful that you helped me. I’m sure she would like to thank you in person.”
After giving her mistress’s address she held out her hand and the boy immediately placed his in hers and they resumed their promenade.
As she continued her journey her thoughts turned once more to her son.
 The practice of retaining control over male children by keeping them in girls’ clothing is more common that I had thought.  I wonder if any of these ladies are aware that their method of curbing the worst excesses of masculinity in their male offspring appears to be quite a widespread practice. I do hope I haven’t left it too late to rescue dear Karl-Maria from descending into the ghastly pit that is masculinity and the horrible obnoxious behaviour that accompanies it. Thankfully the arrival of his Nanny and Governess quickly brought the miscreant under control but the two years away from them had left their mark. Both Nanny and Governess were making excellent progress in correcting his bad behaviour and I’m sure in another few weeks they would have eradicated these vile and loathsome characteristics he had been infected with at boarding school. However several of the ladies after seeing the effect both women had on him begged me to allow them to help  with their own recalcitrant sons. After the episode in Madame Monique’s I had thought Karl-Maria was under control and agreed to the ladies request. That was almost a fortnight ago and sadly I soon detected the re-emergence of his bad behaviour. Slowly at first but in the absence of his strict custodians his latent disagreeable traits reasserted themselves. Thankfully my dear cousin Gwendolen saw my distress and suggested placing him in St Jude’s Finishing School for Young Ladies, I was reticent at first but a particularly unsavoury incident with a housemaid made up my mind and the arrangements were quickly made. I feel it cannot come too soon as his conduct is becoming more contemptible by the day. Even though I have only one more night to put up with his irritating and self-centred presence it will still be a strain.
This burden was weighing on the Countess as she lifted her skirts to mount the steps to her residence and as usual before she reached the top step the door was opened by an impeccably uniformed housemaid.
“Good after noon Countess.” the maid greeted her mistress with a bobbed curtsy. “The Baroness is in the blue drawing room.”
The Countess’s face brightened immediately at this unexpected news and she immediately made her way to the drawing room.
“Dear Gwendolen.” She said as she opened the door announcing her presence to her cousin. “What a wonderful surprise.”
The other woman stood up immediately and glided across the room the skirts of her deep mocha silk satin gown filled the air with rustling sound of her taffeta and silk petticoats, the skirt had a ruched front panel with a two tier pleated hem, her boned bodice emphasised her heavily corseted figure underneath.
“Magdelana” the Baroness of Kilbride answered as they embraced, kissing each other on the cheeks. “I hope you don’t mind but I invited myself to stay for a few days I thought you may like a little support considering what we have planned for tomorrow. I assume he still doesn’t have any indication of your plan.”
“ It’s always a pleasure when you visit.. ” the Countess said as she slipped her arm into her cousin’s and accompanied her to the large couch. “No he hasn’t the slightest idea of our arrangement with St Jude’s. I am so glad you came. Since his Nanny and Governess departed he has become more unruly and rude and you seem to have a wonderfully calming effect on him.”
The Baroness  gave a little laugh.
“Yes.”  she giggled “he always refers to me as Aunt Gwendolen even though we are  only cousins. Young males are so impressionable.”
“Well you are a very beautiful woman Gwendolen.” The Countess said stroking her cheek.
The Baroness reciprocated by leaning into her cousin and kissing her on the lips.
“I’m so glad you are staying the night.” the Countess whispered “We have a lot …”
The conversation was abruptly interrupted by the door being flung open in an unrestrained manner, announcing the arrival of Karl-Maria.
“Mother I will not be dining here this evening.” the young man proclaimed loudly closing the door ignoring the room’s occupants and ignoring the room’s occupants made straight for the sideboard on which stood  several decanters of various spirits.
“Such a pity.” his mother answered “Your Aunt Gwendolen will be so disappointed.”
Both women smiled as they heard the crystal brandy decanter drop loudly onto the sideboard.
“Aunt Gwendolen.” he said swivelling to confirm his mother’s announcement.
“I… emm…I’m sorry… I didn’t…”he babbled his face turning red.
He couldn’t have seen the barely imperceptible signal that passed between the two women as the Baroness patted the space between her and his mother. The glass of brandy was left on the sideboard as he practically trotted over to the couch,
“What did I tell you about running Karl-Maria?” the Baroness admonished him gently with the sweetest smile
“Yes Aunt.” the boy replied and immediately stopped took a breath.
“ Proceed.” the Baroness instructed “And in the way I showed you. Slow and graceful. Slow and graceful.”
The youth began to walk towards the women and as much as he tried to disguise it his gait took on an elegantly flowing, if slightly, feminine movement.
Reaching the couch the Baroness gestured to him to sit and  proffered her cheek for a kiss and as he enthusiastically obliged she caught his mother’s eye and both women smiled.
“You are such a good influence on him, Gwendolen.” the Countess said but the boy did not hear his mother as he was already gazing into the Baroness’s exceedingly pretty face.
“He is a delightful boy, aren’t you Maria?” the Baroness said as she embraced him and drew him closer to her ample bosom.
He always hated the feminine ‘Maria’ attached to his first name and insisted on being called  Karl dropping the detested ‘Maria’. When his mother used the abominable name his usually stormed out but this was different. The combination of his aunt’s  perfume and his head against her rising and falling breasts practically intoxicated him.  
“Yes Aunt Gwendolen.” he answered
“Darling boy.” she said patting him on the thigh and letting her hand linger. “I am so looking forward to having dinner with you.”
Both women exchanged knowing glances and smiled once more as he let out a low whimper.
Although the Countess was very well aware her son had a youth’s infatuation a with her cousin she did not realise just transformative it was. Karl-Maria was converted into the perfect dinner companion, polite, attentive, charming- and this was only to her. To his Aunt Gwendolen he was all this and more, he hung on her every word, agreed with everything she said –even the absurdity of female emancipation and her opinions of suffragism. He gazed into her eyes like a rabbit transfixed by a lamp. When his mother dispatched him to fetch their postprandial sherry the Baroness suggested a little experiment.
“Just to give him a little appetiser of his new life.” she confided as she quickly outlined her plan.
As they left the drawing room the Baroness offered him her arm which delighted him.
“The maids have placed your luggage in the main guest bedroom, Gwendolen.” The Countess advised as they ascended the wide staircase.
“Could you have one of them attend me.” she replied “My lady’s maid was unable to accompany me due to illness.
“I’m afraid they have all retired for the night as has my own lady’s maid I was hoping you may help me undress.” the Countess said “ But I’m afraid I cannot assist you as I injured my hand in a riding accident last week. But I can wake one of them.”
“Oh dear.” Gwendolen sighed feigning disappointment as they reached her bedroom door, she  looked at Karl-Maria with her large blue eyes, her lips parted ever so slightly as she continued, “ Of course I can assist you undress Magdalena and perhaps our gallant Maria can do the same for me, or would that too much of an imposition on your masculinity.”
Me?”he asked incredulously “But… I… emm… I don’t know anything about…”
Both women slipped their arms under his and guided him into the bedroom which was decorated in a lavishly and unmistakably feminine style.
“I must have not told the maids your own lady’s maid did not arrive.” the Countess said as she surveyed her cousin’s  luggage “Your gowns and lingerie will have to be unpacked.”
Both women looked at the young man standing in the middle of the room. As he was about to turn and walk to the door the Baroness head tilted slightly as she slowly glided over to him and smiled beseechingly.
“Don’t worry, Maria. “ she said kissing him lightly on the cheek her perfume infiltrating his brain  “I hope you don’t mind me calling you Maria.”
His throat was as dry as sandpaper and his mind felt dethatched from the rest of his body.
“Umm… aah…”he bumbled unintelligibly.
Please.” she implored “I would feel so much more comfortable. And it is such a pretty name. Please.”
 Her disarming smile and the memory of her soft breasts against his face practically hypnotised him.
“Well…I suppose…”he answered trying to navigate the fog inside his brain.
“Excellent.” she said “I knew I could rely on my favourite boy.”
Somewhere deep inside his head he knew he should have refused but for some inexplicable reason he found it difficult to refuse.
She opened a large trunk and removed a dark grey heavy satin gown.
Her eyes fixed on his as she held it out.
The room was so quiet that the Countess thought she could hear her own beating.
No one moved or spoke for what seemed like an eternity.
The Countess now thought she could hear her son’s heart beating.
The soft rustle of satin broke the silence as the Baroness shook the gown.
“Come along Maria.” she said in a soft but undeniably authoritative tone “Evening  gowns on the right side of the closet and my afternoon gown on the left. When you have finished I will show you where to put my lingerie and petticoats.”
Trancelike he stepped towards her and took the gown. Instinctively he knew this was wrong, a virile young man like himself performing such a demeaning task but he was powerless to refuse.  Both of them knew he was helpless, she could have asked him to jump out of the window and he would have obeyed without question.
The women sat on the chaise longue and watched him apply himself to his assignment.
“Quite remarkable.” the Countess said quietly as she observed her son perform the duties of a lady’s maid. “As I said I knew he was infatuated with you but …this?”
“Yes Magdalena, the power we have over the male never ceases to amaze me.” her cousin agreed.
She broke off their conversation.
“Oh Maria.” she called out to him “Please put my lingerie in the top drawers of the tallboy and my petticoats in the lower ones.”
“Yes Aunt Gwendolen.” he answered in an almost servile tone.
“Thank you Maria.” she said squeezing her cousin’s hand to prevent her from laughing out loud.
“He hates being called Maria.” The Countess giggled “but you have him under your spell.”
“Yes Magdalena.” Gwendolen said “But  as we both know men are shallow and fickle so it may not last, so it is just as well he is being dispatched to St Jude’s tomorrow.”
After twenty minutes of he finished his task and presented himself to the ladies, his Aunt stood up and rewarded him with a smile, he nearly collapsed when she offered him her cheek for a kiss.
“Now watch closely Maria.” she said as she approached his mother who now stood by the bed.
She started to unbutton her cousin’s gown, her fingers deftly working their way down her back.
“Now remove your mother’s gown.” she instructed.
“But…”he began to object, his embarrassment rising inside him.
On several occasions and being aware close proximity to feminine undergarments made him extremely uncomfortable,  his mother had concocted some spurious set of circumstances  and requested his presence  in her bedroom  when she was being dressed by her maid. She could see he was both horrified and fascinated at the same time. She had always hoped her boudoir would have a calming feminine influence on him – and it always did but the effect never lasted longer than a few hours.
After his mother stepped from the gown he picked it up and laid it on the bed.
“Now I’ll show you how to unlace a corset.” Aunt Gwendolen said as she untied the double knot on the Countess’s corset laces and began to loosen them.
The Countess herself unhooked the corset’s front studs and breathed a sigh of relief as she freed herself from its confines and placed it on the bed. Both women exchanged looks.
“I have some letters to write.” the Countess said as she walked towards the door her petticoats swaying gently “I can finish undressing myself.”
As the door closed his aunt turned her back to him and without any instruction he knew what was expected of him.
“I sometimes wish I was a man, Maria” she said as his fingers began on the first button “You have such an easy time dressing and undressing. You don’t need a maid to button you into a long heavy dress or unlace a restricting corset.”
He remained silent, only too well aware that he was now performing the role of a lady’s maid. But he didn’t care, his heart or perhaps some other organ, was now practically enslaved to this vision of beauty.
There was a heavy silence in the room and he could feel his face redden.
“Not that I’m calling you a maid, Maria.” she giggled, attempting to lighten the atmosphere, his blush deepened. If anyone else had made such an insulting remark he would have admonished them and stormed out but he was entranced by being so close to her.
As he freed the last button and without any instruction he tugged the heavy satin material down over her bulky petticoats allowing her to step out of the gown.
“Yes,” she continued as she watched him gather the gown and place in together with his mother’s on the bed “Dressing and undressing is so  uncomplicated for the male sex whereas for ladies it is a different and more complex affair. And you probably have no idea how difficult it is to train a maid to the proper standard.”
Despite his perceived self-confidence, bombast and projected manliness his experience of the opposite sex was limited to groping servant girls and barmaids. This was the first time he had –apart from those very embarrassing occasions he had to endure in his mother’s bedroom as her maid dressed her- that he had encountered a mature woman déshabillé.
And he was the one who had disrobed her.
From a young age he had always adored her. She was several years older than him but much younger than his mother and had a beauty and sophistication that captivated him from a young age. In the months ahead he would regale his friends from school with the account of this evening, no doubt he would achieve heroic status among his peers. Of course he would exclude her addressing him as ‘Maria’ and that she obliquely referred to him as a maid.
“Oh Maria, you’re day dreaming.” she said interrupting his thoughts “just when I thought you would make an ideal lady’s maid.”
His blush returned and reddened quickly and deeply, he briefly thought about protesting but her smile disarmed him.
She laughed lightly at his embarrassment.
“Now, can you remember how to unlace my corset Maria?” she said her tone becoming slightly more formal.
“Yes Aunt Gwendolen.” he replied in an unusually submissive tone.
“Well come along girl.” she said, not harshly but in a firm, matter-of-fact voice.
He winced at the word ’girl’ and again half-thought about correcting her but gave her the benefit of the doubt  and decided it was a slip of the tongue.
In order to perform his task he positioned himself so close to her that his legs were almost enveloped by her voluminous petticoats. He could feel his heart rate increase as he loosened the double knot on the corset’s laces and remembering how he performed the task on his mother began slackening the laces.
“I do hope you don’t mind acting as my lady’s maid.” Aunt Gwendolen said, her voice softer now.
“Oh no Aunt Gwendolen.” he answered quickly, eager to please before realising exactly what he had agreed to.
Well at least nobody heard me. he consoled himself as he continued to loosen his aunt’s lacing.
In truth he really didn’t mind, being this close and in these circumstances, to the woman that had him enthralled since he was a young boy was overwhelming. Such was the reverence in which he held her he would have done anything she commanded.
“You are such a good natured boy.” she smiled as he finished, gently stroking his cheek. She unclasped the front studs and let out a sigh as the corset loosened its grip.
His heart quickened at her touch and flattering remark.
She handed it to him and without being told he neatly folded the heavy satin garment and wrapping the laces around it he placed it on the bed.
“Petticoats.”she said as he returned to her side, gesturing to the cord tied in an elaborate bow at the waist of her first petticoat.
His hand trembled as he felt the softness of the petticoat’s silk material, not in his most extravagant dreams could he have imagined he would be in this position. His male organ was quite engorged to the point where it was becoming not only uncomfortable but noticeable. If perceived by his aunt she would no doubt be disgusted at his lack of respect and control. As he unknotted the cord of her first petticoat and loosened it his hands could feel the soft flesh of her womanly buttocks underneath. He struggled to concentrate ,his member aching with torment.
“You really are quite good at this.”Aunt Gwendolen said as he folded the petticoat ensuring to keep it close to his groin to disguise the bulge in his trousers. “A good maid is so hard to find these days.”
He smiled nervously at her comment and despite feeling vaguely ridiculous at acting in such a capacity his excitement and joy at performing such an intimate role overcame any embarrassment. In fact he was so overwhelmed he thanked her and bowed.
“Oh you darling boy.” his aunt said caressing his cheek tenderly and smiled sweetly as she added “But a maid would curtsy.”
He looked at her, his mouth slightly agape and eyes wide.
“Here, let me show you.” she said and before he could even think of objecting she positioned his legs and instructed him in the feminine gesture. “Now hold the sides of those ghastly male trousers and try it.”
After a few repetitions he became quite adept.
“Oh Maria you’re a natural.” Aunt Gwendolen gushed and in her silk bloomers and matching chemise she embraced him tightly.
He felt his organ stiffen even harder as she held him.
Maria!” she exclaimed as she pushed him away “You naughty, disgusting girl.”
“Please …Aunt Gwendolen…I …it’s just that …I…”he babbled unable to explain to this goddess what had happened.
“I thought you were different, more cultured, less bestial than other boys.” she said the disappointment clear in her voice “I have known you since you were a boy and to think this is what you think of me. You should go.”
“Please Aunt Gwendolen…please” he pleaded, his erection disappearing by the second “Please let me stay. Please. I don’t know what happened.”
“It is my fault.” she sighed her disappointment quite visible as she paced the room “Males are incapable of controlling themselves.”
He was overcome with emotion, this woman who he had silently and secretly worshiped throughout his boyhood years was banishing him. He dropped to his knees.
“Please Aunt Gwendolen,…please.” he sobbed “Please give me a second chance, I promise it will not happen again.”
She gazed down on the whimpering youth with a strange look of contemplation on her face.
“If you wish us to have a proper relationship you will do as I ask – and there will be no discussion or negotiation.”
“Oh yes Aunt Gwendolen.” he blubbered. “Of course, Aunt Gwendolen.”
She walked to the one of the unopened trunks and unlocked it, taking from it a package tied with a silk blue ribbon.
“I was keeping this for a special occasion.” she said patting the rectangular box “I think this may just be that occasion. Now go behind the screen, remove all your clothes and place them on top of the screen. Let me know when you are ready.”
Grateful for a chance to redeem himself he did not question her command nor what the box contained.
He undressed nervously leaving his shirt until last, its length covering his nether regions and as his hands finally began to unbuttoned this last item her voice rang out once more.
“And I mean all your clothes.” she said “including your binding.”
His heart almost stopped, his hands immediately clasped his chest where several layers of a wide bandage like material covered a pair of small yet perfectly rounded breasts. These had been the source of his shame since they had appeared almost overnight several months ago. Visits to doctors had provided no cure but the consensus was that this was a temporary condition probably brought on by an allergy of some sort. Whatever the reason, it seemed to reduce his physical capabilities and perhaps even his mental faculties also. He appeared to struggle with certain aspects of his character and found it difficult to assert his personality over the female sex the way he once did.
She knows! he said the panic rising inside him.
“Hand over your binding, Maria.” she said in a soft almost sympathetic voice “It’s nothing to be ashamed of.”
Her voice calmed him somewhat and he slowly unfurled the several yards of material that suppressed the offending fleshy mounds and placed it on top of the screen. The only people that had known of his ghastly secret were his mother and of course the other women in his life- his Nanny and Governess. Until now.
“Your mother and I have no secrets.” she interrupted, answering his unasked question. “I have known about your… shall we say… condition from the very start.”
He remained silent his heart racing.
“Yes.” she continued breaking the long silence “Ever since you began developing your mammary glands.”
“Mammary glands.” he sobbed out loud, the term was so humiliating.
“Yes Maria darling. That is exactly what they are.” she answered in a most compassionate tone “For a male it must a source of great embarrassment but with my and of course your mother’s support I’m sure we can help you cope with your condition. Would you like that?”
“Oh yes Aunt Gwendolen” he sobbed.
“That’s a good girl.” she said and handing over the parcel added “Now put these on and then we will talk more when you are dressed.”
He winced at her referring to him as a girl again but once more he thought it was a slip of the tongue, besides he had greater worries.  Since he removed his binding he felt even more vulnerable and desperately wanted to cover his hideous breasts, his once engorged manly organ was now shrivelled and barely visible. Snatching a glance in the mirror he could have been looking at a naked girl and fought to hold back the tears.  He was now anxious to cover himself as quickly as possible, his hands struggled with the ribbon and eventually taking off the top of the box he carefully removed  the layers of tissue paper underneath to reveal what lay inside. His eyes widened as they fell on the contents, his right hand shook as it touched the soft blue satin and as he lifted the garment from the box his knees almost gave way under him.
A woman’s nightgown! he murmured in disbelief Aunt Gwendolen must have given me the wrong package.
Do hurry up Maria.” her voice rang out impatiently.
“There must be some mistake Aunt Gwendolen it’s…”he said, his voice shaking in disbelief.
“I know perfectly well what it is Maria.” she replied her, steeliness in her voice. “It’s a lady’s nightgown and peignoir. I think the colour will suit you perfectly.
“But…I …you don’t…”he blubbered.
NOW! Maria.” Aunt Gwendolen snapped her impatience evident “Or I will come in there and put in on you myself.”
He placed the heavy satin garment over his head and as it fell over his breasts and back a shiver went down his spine. The softness of the material caressed his buttocks and legs, to his horror and shame the he began to feel the hardness develop between his legs once more. This was the last thing he wanted he had to get rid of it or at least hide it. He grabbed the peignoir and put it on desperately trying to take his mind off the sensuous material.
Latin verbs  he said to himself and silently concentrated on conjugating whatever came into his mind.
Sum, es, est, sumus, estis, sunt, he focused his mind but his aunt’s irritated voice rang out.
Maria!”
Thinking he had his organ under control he stepped out from behind the screen.
“Oh you look simply divine.” she gushed moving quickly to him, embracing him tightly and kissing him on the cheek.
He forced a smile and concentrated on the future tense,
Ero, eris ,erit
It was working, the stiffness had eased considerably by the time she opened his peignoir to view his new nightgown.







“Yes a perfect fit.” she said, making small adjustments here and there before standing back to admire her protégé. Despite the indignation and embarrassment at having to wear this ghastly feminine garment he was nevertheless greatly relieved nothing was showing at his groin area.
“I see you are a little excited by your new feminine nightwear.” she said.
He looked down but there was no bulge and his face betrayed his puzzlement.
“Oh you think excitement and pleasure can only be displayed by that dreadful male organ.” she laughed as her hands cupped his breasts. “Your nipples my darling Maria, they are as erect as any penis.”
He looked down and could see she was right as both nipples on his pert breasts were standing proudly erect and quite visible through the heavy satin. Not only that, he was now aware that her hands were gently squeezing the soft  plump flesh and this time no amount of conjugating Latin or indeed Greek verbs  could prevent his manhood becoming erect once more. In moments the heavy satin material of the nightgown was bulging with his stiff penis.
“You naughty girl Maria. I thought we spoke about this.” his aunt said looking him at him directly, his eyes fell to the floor.
“I’m…so… please Aunt, it’s just…”he babbled almost coming to tears.
“It’s quite all right Maria. I’d better deal with this sooner than later.” she said softly as she raised the nightgown and gripped his organ with her right hand her left hand continued to caress his right breast, he moaned at her touch. “You don’t mind me calling you Maria, do you?”
He hated it of course but the sensations running through his mind and body overruled that. She squeezed it again.
“N…no…aaah….no.” he squealed with pleasure.
“That’s a good girl Maria.” she whispered, giving him another squeeze “I like good girls.”
His mind was in a state of confusion albeit an ecstatic one and he did not see her reach for an ivory coloured quilted satin glove which she deftly put on and resumed her hold on his organ.
“Don’t you worry Maria.” she said quietly leading him to the bed by his extended member, sitting him on the bed she squeezed and gently rubbed his penis “I’ll get rid of that horrible stiffness for you.”
Five seconds later his whole body shuddered, he thought his eyes would pop out of their sockets as the violent orgasm took hold. Lying on the bed with the satin nightgown bunched up over his breasts his aunt used a cloth to wipe the semen away from his body and as he re-gained some level of awareness he quickly realised his predicament and  his penis shrivelled dramatically.
“Now don’t move Maria.” she said as she continued to wipe the remaining drops of fluid from the organ. He closed his eyes in shame as she completed her task but when he felt something hard and cold touch his penis his eyes opened wide but a sudden fear paralysed him as he heard a metallic click.
“That’s a good girl Maria.” his aunt said gently shaking a contraption that now enveloped his male glands. “You won’t have that horrible male problem for some time.”
In horror he looked at the metal device that now enclosed his penis and testicles.
She kissed him tenderly on the cheek and standing him up tugged on the apparatus checking it was correctly in place before rearranging his nightgown.
“Perfect no unsightly male bulges just your perfect little breasts .It may be a little uncomfortable for a while but I’m told you will quickly get used to it. But now we can be the friends I always wanted us to be.” she said “That is want you want isn’t it?”
“Yes Aunt…but …my… I…”he stammered unable to arrange his thoughts.  “This …thing…”
“Oh it’s nothing Darling.” she answered and kissed him on the lips “It’s a male chastity device. Just think of it as a corset for that troublesome …piece of flesh.”
The door opened and the Countess entered the room wearing a peignoir not dissimilar to the one he was wearing, in her hand she carried a glass with a pale liquid.
“Oh Gwendolen he looks adorable.” his mother said and immediately inspected him. “And he is settled into his new…”
“Genital  arrangement.” Aunt Gwendolen offered helpfully. “Yes she is but she’s looking a little tired.”
“I thought she might be.” the Countess said and held the glass to his lips “Drink this darling it will calm your nerves.”
“Now why don’t you get into my bed, Maria.” Aunt Gwendolen said “you need your rest.”
“Y..yes..”he said his brain still trying to process what was happening as both women helped him into the large bed.
“Maria you are such a darling boy.” His mother said kissing him on the cheek once more.
As he drifted to sleep he thought he heard Aunt Gwendolen’s voice,
“Yes Magdalena. But for how much longer?”


10 comments:

  1. A wonderful start to the new year. Thank you for thinking of your devoted fans.

    Jenny from New Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It thought I would have had the latest chapter finished before Christmas but it took longer than expected. No news there." - No problem at all, slower fire always makes the more delicious food, remember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Jenny, Priscilla and Wild Beach

    Thank you for your kind words,patience and support and while I always hope readers will enjoy each chapter I can never be sure so it’s very gratifying when people take the time and trouble to let me know. I greatly appreciate it.

    I have said it several times previously it would have ended a long time ago only for readers interest. Although I suspect it may be soon time to draw it to a close but there is at least one possibly 2 chapters left.

    The next chapter will return to Aubrey’s travails.

    Thank you again

    Take care
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for this delicious chapter.

    Lupe Maid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! This chapter fits nicely as a stand-alone story too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Carrie,
     Thank you for continuing the beautiful story. Once again an excellent hard work with a considerable extent.
    However, I wanted to learn something more about Aubrey's fate, instead, I was allowed to read a more or less independent story "The Countess", also an excellent story. Thank you very much for that.
    However, I am pleased about your announcement to read the story in the upcoming chapter on "Aubrey's efforts" - probably until the end -read.
    I would like to wish you and your dear family, belatedly at the turn of the year 2018/2019, every conceivable good.
    Warm greetings from Germany

    In the meantime you have your great story after more than four years
    A suitable position
    now at http://fictionmania.tv/stories/readhtmlstory.html?storyID=154660976714301091
    currently published until chapter 4.
    I remember being full of enthusiasm and enthusiasm on 24.06.2014 at night
    at 03:05 and 03:06 a very long comment from almost 2 pages was allowed.
    http://beastv.blogspot.com/2014/06/a-suitable-position-chapter-2.html
    Of course this was an isolated incident, after which I pulled myself together despite great enthusiasm and positively accompanied the story with fewer lines to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lupe, Our German Friend and the Anon commenter for taking the time and trouble to comment on the last chapter and I’m glad you liked it.

    I know readers were expecting the story to continue where it stopped and are concerned that Aubrey has been left alone and unprotected with an amorous not to mention highly aroused Roberta waiting to ravish him. However Lady Charlotte instructed me to let readers know how her new friend the Countess was coping with her recalcitrant son.

    The upper classes have such dreadfully unruly and wayward offspring, one has to feel a great sympathy for them.

    Oh dear, that’s her ladyship ringing for me now.
    I’d better go


    Take care.

    Carrie


    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Carrie - I feel so bad letting the whole month slip by without checking your site. Another delightful chapter with an unexpected twist at the end. I can imagine how he will be dressed in the morning. Oh that Nanny and Granny were still in residence - there'd be no doubt. And what expressions of disbelief as he arrives at St Jude's and then sit thru the admission process. Will he meet Roberta and Aubrey? Will he be a room mate of theirs? Will he wear fetters and a chain at his ankles to hinder his movement and prevent his escape?
    Ah, such visions of future chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Phil good to hear from you and glad to know you haven't forgot about the blog.Also good to hear you enjoyed the last chapter I know it's not what readers were expecting but then Lady Charlotte rarely does what we want or expect. I suspect she likes like to keep us on our toes or perhaps that should be heels. Regarding your speculation as to what awaits the poor boy - I have no idea but I'm sure he won't enjoy it. Thanks again for your support.
    Take care
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete