St Jude's Alumni

St Jude's Alumni

Monday 13 December 2021

Story Update.

 

I’d expected to have the final part of UC posted a month ago  but have encountered some problems which have taken up most of my time and mental energy, however on the plus side approx 90-95% is written and if I can sort out my concentration levels I hope to have it finished in time for Christmas.

I’ll try and get an illustration done for it also but if this is not possible I may post it separately after Christmas.

As always, thank you for your patience and continuing support.

Take care

Carrie.

6 comments:

  1. We have missed you. Thank you for the update. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to hear that the final part of 'Unintended Consequences' may be complete by Christmas. Even if not, however, I want to wish you the happiest of holidays - and express my appreciation for your delightful tales. Merry Christmas!

    jenniesissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like everyday I love you and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the Anon commenter, Lupe, and Jenniesissy.

    I greatly appreciate your kind comments and am glad you still have retained an interest in Claude’s developing situation. As mentioned it is close to completion but I’m struggling to finally finish it but hopefully it may happen this week.

    Take care
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Carrie,
    Thank you for this wonderful Christmas present. All the very best to you in the New Year.

    Your friend,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Wendy and hope you had a good Christmas and I wish you and yours a healthy and an interesting New Year.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete