St Jude's Alumni

St Jude's Alumni

Thursday 7 February 2013

Bea's Story Looking for help


I seriously doubt if anyone reads this blog but on the off chance that somebody does you may be aware that I've done a small piece for Bea's untitled - at the time of writing - story.
If you haven't read it , it involves my take on the feminisation of our hero or maybe that should be victim. Anyway I was thinking of adding to it and to illustrate it have composed the attached pic. Our hero, Jackie, is the one facing the larger female figure.
My question to anyone reading this is what would you reckon the accompanying text should be.
I would really like to hear your suggestions as to how his feminisation should proceed. Please give it a go. It could be fun.

rgds
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment