St Jude's Alumni

St Jude's Alumni

Friday 11 December 2015

WNL Chapters 28-31

I heard the Pogues "Fairytale of New York"  a few days ago, best Christmas song ever, still miss Kirsty Mc Coll - so that means Christmas is now officially open for business.

Below are the next  4 chapters of WNL. It’s difficult to know if people are into this type of format for forced femme material ….I really don’t know what to call it(captioned story, picture story?? Or perhaps if I’m truthful- just blatant copyright infringement.) I suppose it make little difference what the format is if people enjoy the story, which I hope readers do.

There seems to be a regular number of people viewing the blog on a weekly/monthly basis however only a few tick the “more” box at the end of each post .By that metric not many are interested so I think it’s best if I finish WNL shortly. Maybe one more chapter with another three or four pictures should end it but I doubt if it will be before Christmas.

 I thought it interesting to discover that the illustration “Rozamund’s Early Influences” was more popular (by another metric) than some of the WNL chapters. This prompted me to do another piece showing what happened next and I may post this before Christmas. Our German Friend suggested that captioned images like WNL may prove difficult to translate adequately for readers for whom English is not their first language.  So I started Rozamund’s back story but at the moment the text goes only as far as the first illustration-Shit I hope that makes sense. If I can’t complete it I may just post the illustration anyway.

 Enough of my drivel, hope you enjoy the four pieces below.


Carrie








3 comments:

  1. I have just started reading your blog, Miss Carrie. I love how you describe the transformation frommale to sissy. The humiliations and torments of the future sissy are so relentless, he has no choice but to comply abd be perfectly well behaved and totally femme.
    curtsies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please accept my apology, Miss Carrie.I neglected to mention that I enjoy your captioned art and descriptions of William's demise to perfect sissy. That is really not a demise. It is an acceptance of a change in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know that you have found the blog Bob and I'm glad that you find so enjoyable.

    As you can see these were posted a long time ago and I haven't returned to them for a while. Most of the material I write is in a similar vein and I tend to concentrate on humiliation both physical(forcing the male to wear female clothing) and psychological rather than anything overtly sexual. So this blog may not be to everyone's taste.

    Thank you again for your kind words and taking the trouble to comment.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete