St Jude's Alumni

St Jude's Alumni

Saturday 13 April 2024

A Sissy in Satin- Readers Captions

 

JNYNJ and Jennifer suggested a caption for the image ‘A Sissy in Satin, both of which I think are very good. Reading these captions in the comment section doesn’t do them justice, so I’ve posted them below.  

Thanks to J for inserting the text.

Unfortunately, I’m still not in a good place and I’m sorry to say it will probably be a while before I can post anything. Hope you understand.

Carrie


Jennifer's Caption



JNYNJ's Caption



2 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise! I especially appreciate the effort knowing you’re not feeling well. Thank you and Jennifer (who’s caption I really enjoyed). Please don’t feel obligated to post, but if you want some comradery remember we are here.
    Jnynj

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing you good health

    ReplyDelete